Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Help Wanted

My job is such a jerk.

There. I said it.

My employer is a bad boyfriend, the kind who always forgets his wallet when you go out for a fancy dinner, who doesn't call when he says he's going to, and who says he'll take your cat to the vet but then takes a cat-nap and forgets. I am the dumb girl who keeps dating the wrong guy, even though he's no good for me and is never going to commit. We are about to start our fifth year together and what do I have to show for it? Nada. We are in the exact same place we were in when we started. I know that we need to break up, but I feel stuck. He does whatever he wants, and I come back year after year.

My job is such a jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment