Monday, August 8, 2011

Revised anniversary gifts

Although I know that Eric would rather have a lovely paper mobile than say, a new Wii game, I have been thinking that it may be time to revise the list of traditional anniversary gifts, so that they are more modern and specific. Here is what I've come up with. Let me know if you see any changes that need to be made.

1st year: Paper
Revised: Pizza

2nd year: Cotton
Revised: Kittens

3rd year: Leather
Revised: Leather Pants

4th year: Silk
Revised: Two tickets to the latest Cirque du Soleil show

5th year: Wood
Revised: New wood floors

10th year: Tin
Revised: Time share

20th year: China
Revised: A trip to China

 35th year: Coral
Revised: A pony named "Coral"

50th year: Gold
We can keep that one.

75th year: Diamonds
Revised: Conflict-free Canadian certified diamonds

90th year: Marble
Revised: A sparkly unicorn with Brad Pitt on the back. I mean, c'mon--90 years?!

No comments:

Post a Comment