Welcome to my first post! I have a lot of changes happening this year: I am getting married in two weeks (!), we are headed to Hawaii for our honeymoon, we are trying to buy a house (with little money), I just received the teaching contract that I have been hoping, praying, and fighting for over the last three years, and I am teaching a combination class next year. Whew!
Those of you who know me know that I am a little...shall we say...OCD? So! This blog is my attempt stumble gracefully, roll with the punches, and document what will hopefully be my rise to an ability to meet life head-on. This is my attempt to stop worrying and start living. Wish me luck.
Tara V! You are the bee's knees. I'm an instant fan of BeHappyCrazyHeart, so you can expect me to voy (made that one up, teach! my own verb form of 'voyeur') my way through your life from now on. More pics please!
ReplyDeleteTara,
ReplyDeleteI like it to! Especially the name. I'll be watchin' and postin'. I assume you'll be telling us some things about the wedding ceremony and the trip to Hawaii? Liz
More pics coming soon! Christy should be sending some from my "bachelorette party" (I use the quotes because it was pretty tame--no veils or penis shot glasses) that I will post, and I will definitely put up some pics from the wedding and our upcoming trip to Hawaii.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to all your posts. I know this will be a very creative venture.
ReplyDeleteIt's adorable.
ReplyDeleteLove all the pictures as well as your narrative, and you two look so happy.
Miss you and can't wait to see your new house.
love
jenny