Here are just a few of the many reasons I love this man:
1) He has impeccable style.

2) He hangs out with my wonderful, wacky family.

3) He knows lots of celebrities.

4) He used to wear lederhosen.

5) He loves me. Even when I am being a super-dork.

6) He can ROCK a 'stache.

7) He calms me down when I am worried. He makes me feel better when I am sad. He scares away my bad dreams, cooks fajitas for me, fixes my friends' cars, takes care of me when I am sick, loves my cat, reminds me to drink more water, goes on walks with me, and carries my bike up the stairs. What more could a girl ask for?
You guys seem perfect for each other. We're so happy for you, and hoping that tomorrow will be one of the BEST days of your life! Love to both of you, Liz and Steve
ReplyDeleteThank you, Liz and Steve! I'm so glad you were there to celebrate with us at the reception--it was an amazing, whirlwind weekend.
ReplyDelete