
I covered the emotional ground of a temperamental three-year-old in the first hour of the day...crying to my mom because it was raining. She consoled me as only a mother could, patted my back, and pulled some strings. By the time we arrived in Bow, the sun was shining!
Being surrounded by family and friends to celebrate our commitment was the perfect way to begin our marriage. It was a country-picnic-wedding-reception extraordinaire, and I wouldn't have had it any other way, from the wild floral arrangements at each table to the homemade crab puffs to the alpacas in the fields beyond. The food was amazing, the company was divine, and the weather was lovely.
I would like to thank all of the wonderful people who made this event such a memorable day for Eric and me: Mom and Dad, Uncle Mike and Aunt Jean, Uncle Bob and Aunt Alice, Aunt Jan, Cousin Heather and Cousin Erin, Laura, Liz, Katie, and Jenny and Patrick--we cannot thank you enough!
Here are a few pictures from the blessed event...more coming soon!
Ava and the salmon.

Fruit sculpture...pretty and delicious! Eric and his friend Jim can be seen in the background.

The Girls. From left to right: Jenny, Lindsay, Laura, Me, Christy, Cara, Molee. I think I have lived with every single one of these ladies at some point in my life.

The brownie topper.

If only there were a brownie big enough...
No comments:
Post a Comment